Branding & Bubbly: Create Compelling Visuals To Tell Your Brand Story
Imagine if you didn't have a logo. Or a tagline. Would people recognize your business? Do you struggle to create visuals that resonate with your audience? Can you identify your top three brand values?
I love storytelling. I love helping businesses find their stories - and teach them how to write a good one for their brand.
And creating visuals is important, even imperative, to crafting a New York Times Best Seller type of story for your brand.
Don't believe me?
Try these stats on for size.
- If you hear some information, you'll remember 10% of it 3 days later. If you see that same information, you'll remember 65% of it 3 days later. (Source)
- There were 700 million monthly active Instagram users in April 2017. (Source)
- 63% of online shoppers believe a high-quality product image is more important than product info. (Source)
- Including an image in your article will reward you with 94% more views. (Source)
So if you are scratching your head right now, I want to invite you to a special event.
Join Megan from Little Dot Creative and me for a fun night of storytelling, visual branding and BUBBLY!
Whether you are brand spanking new business in the throes of building a solid brand or a growing business that needs to take branding and marketing to the next level, this workshop will provide you with the foundational knowledge of brand storytelling and practical experience to create amazing visuals to elevate your brand.
I will be talking about brand storytelling, understanding your brand's values, how you discover your audience and how to put it all together.
Megan will cover the basics of branding and how to translate brand values into compelling visuals that connect and inspire.
You will learn:
- why using stories in your marketing in important
- how to determine the values that form your story
- how to find your ideal audience
- how to put together a winning elevator pitch
- how to create compelling visuals that tell your brand's story
DATE: May 31, 2017
TIME: 7:00-9:00 PM
LOCATION: Outside the Shape
This is not a simple come-and-learn workshop. Oh no. Megan and I will be providing tons of actionable tips, tools and worksheets to set you up to take charge of your brand and connect with your audience. (Aka those people who are gonna buy from you.)
We will also have some treats from some local businesses for attendees. Oh, and the bubbly is on us.
The workshop is open is both product and service-based businesses.
You have a story. Let us help you tell it.
About Bourbon & Honey
Bourbon & Honey believes that every business has a story to tell - and an audience to share it with. Bourbon & Honey helps you write a better story and connect with your audience through simple and beautiful content. Follow Bourbon & Honey on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.